While most countries have appointed or commissioned high ranking political officers to lead and champion a digital agenda for their countries as a strategic issue for society, Switzerland is still in a difficult position of having neither such a responsibility nor a concrete digital agenda.
The objective of this panel is to initiate a discussion on these issues. In particular, the creation of a State Secretariat for the Digital Society and the creation of a Swiss Digital Agenda. This panel will also be the official start of a national debate on these issues proposed in the context of a partnership between Lift Conference, Le Réseau and ThinkServices. Panelists, together with the participants, will discuss and generate some ideas for moving forward. Join us to co-creatively discuss and shape Switzerland’s Swiss Digital Agenda for the people and by the people.
- Abir Oreibi, President Lift
- Fathi Derder, President Le Réseau, Conseiller National Parlement Suisse
- Jean-Henry Morin, President ThinkServices, Associate professor, ISS-CUI, University of Geneva
- Mehdi Atmani, Data Journalist at Le Temps
- Anja Wyden Guelpa, Chancelière d'Etat, Canton de Genève
- Jean-Philippe Walter, Préposé fédéral suppléant à la protection des données et à la transparence (PFPDT)
- Alexis Roussel, Président Parti Pirate Suisse, Co-founder SBEX SA
- Hannes Gassert, Vice-president OpenData.ch, Lift Advisory board & Editorial Team member, Co-founder Liip
- Olivier Glassey, Professor IDHEAP University of Lausanne, consultant at MAP-SI Consei